Providing the leading oil and gas platform for remote auditing. Designed to deliver simplicity, reliability and accuracy of inspection services.
iLINE Weld Advisor
Remote Evaluation of Acquired Data During Inspection
- Allows the client’s third-party NDT Auditor to remotely view and comment on filed generated inspection data
- Improve safety with auditors working remotely (fewer personnel onsite)
- Provides redundant data storage (cloud-based) to ensure compliance of a client's inspections data
SHAW PIPELINE SERVICES INNOVATION IMPROVES PIPELINE CONSTRUCTION EFFICIENCY
iLINE Weld Advisor is a proprietary solution for pipeline inspection industry, developed by Shawcor’s Integrity Management Group which combines field technology and a cloud-based application.
With our state-of-the-art, industry-leading High Definition Real Time Radiographic (HDRTR), automated ultrasonic technology, Shaw Pipeline Services' expertise brings girth welds directly from the field to a remote third-party auditor and our clients’ offices. Providing efficiency to the quality assurance layer, we provide real-time data to support subject matter experts in critical decision-making, reducing overall project costs and increasing HSE.
iLINE Weld Advisor Features
- Efficiently and securely store pipeline and facility weld images
- Remotely view weld images in near real-time through iLINE Weld Advisor cloud-based platform
- Leverage client auditors to execute remote inspections for multiple teams/spreads that are active at the same time, reducing third-party personnel costs
- The rework costs are reduced and nearly eliminated as the auditor can view the weld images in near real-time rather than waiting for physical film being delivered
- Quality of welding and inspection processes gain efficiencies, improving cycle time and efficiency – productivity reports by NDT crew, welder, PO, etc.